How to start and achieve a successful blog using social media and enhancing google AdSense earnings

Marko
0

 

adsense and social media

Hello everyone, and welcome back to this new guide on creating and maintaining a great blog. If and only if you begin blogging or creating content online, it is crucial that you eventually have a successful blog or website. Well, I came across a website that should have made it clear they weren't intended to do so based on the quality of their work and the fact that they haven't made any money off of it. The thing I'm referring to is frequently connected to business websites. But I'll be honest with you: with just a little work, you can earn money and live a good life.


I suppose some individuals are doubting my assertions just because this website is not showing ads at the moment, but it will be restored. To dispel such uncertainty, kindly visit Ghbreeze.blogspot.com first. Wow, such a mistake, oops! Ads don't appear, right? Okay, so mine is poor. I received a one-month suspension for using manual clicks. The photo below serves as some proof.

In fact, I was looking for strategies that would enable me to daily generate sufficient income. We do this to enable newcomers to access a large sum when they get monetized. Okay, enough of that. Well, I'm prepared to share with you whatever insights I come to as a result of my tricks.

 

Let's move on to the day's primary topic now. I'm assuming you read my prior blog. Click on this link to read the entire article if you haven't already. However, allow me to quickly recap with you in a moment. If you have read my prior essay, you may jump to the key elements of today's topic. This is my third post on how to establish and maintain a great blog, and all the key advice I have outlined must be carefully followed if you want to succeed. In the previous article, I mentioned employing a plagiarism checker as my first step.


It is crucial that you perform a plagiarism check, especially if you are stealing concepts from a book or journal. If Google determines that the words or material are not your own, you will not be considered. Therefore, you may check your work for plagiarism on Plagiarism-detector.net before publishing it, giving you peace of mind.

 

Secondly, I mentioned utilizing straightforward themes. You may tell from the last article that I discussed my prior experience. If you're using Blogger or WordPress, you must use simple themes—more specifically, the default themes that are given by both platforms. You should be aware that unused widgets must be removed. Stay with me, don't get lost, don't get lost. Do not worry about the situation since I will walk you through it in detail after this topic. Finally, I underlined the importance of writing frequently. You must compose at least 700 words (or close to it).

 

Please train your mind to write articles that are near to seven hundred (700) words in length if you are serious about being accepted by Google AdSense and beginning to monetize. I don't know the exact amount of articles required for clearance, but I can state that it fluctuates.

 

In the interim of my study, I came across someone who claimed that he had just written four (4) articles and had already received permission from the Google AdSense team. Before receiving my first approval, I had been rejected twice. I created eleven articles, and when it started to take longer than usual to fix a mistake, I added two more. Soon after, my blog or website received the go-ahead to start making money.

Spread the word about your blog on social media: 

Increasing traffic to your website or blog is a significant and essential technique to expedite Google AdSense acceptance. It demonstrates how engaging your material is for the audience. It might also imply that you've successfully targeted a group of people who are drawn to your material. Without distributing your blog's content, it won't be seen by others, and they won't know about your website either. Your website's visibility can be significantly improved via social networking.


When we begin the actual aspect of blogging, we shall study this in greater detail. To name a few, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can effectively promote your website for no cost. It helps to further accelerate the rate at which your website will be visible with those that you can pay to have promoted, such as seen on Facebook.

 

Use third-party assistance:

Use external assistance: There are actually a lot of them, and I'll show you how to use each one. Utilizing those methods has the significant benefit of making the website appear rapidly in a variety of areas.

 

Isn't it advantageous? When I use Google Analytics to check the status of any material I post on Facebook, I can see that the majority of views are from my home country.

 

Responding to questions from the Quora forum website is another simple technique to create traffic, and by traffic, I mean organic traffic to your blog. There are millions of people expressing opinions on a range of issues on that website, so if you haven't seen it or visited it before, now is the time to do so. Simply respond to a specific question on the board and include the URL of your website so that people can visit and learn more from it.

 

Last but not least, you can enlist your friend's everyday assistance. It may seem absurd, but trust me when I say that it works for me. What is the structure supporting it? To provide you a quick fix, just keep in mind that the majority of his or her friends aren't yours, and by doing that, you can greatly expand the potential audience for your message.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !